All meals serve 4 people. Meals are designed to be consumed fresh, however items with an *Asterisk can be frozen. Limited substitutions allowed. $200, includes groceries for menu as listed below, all meals prepared at your home. Contact me to schedule a time.
Preset menu for the month of March:
1. Asian lettuce wraps; Pineapple skewers; Steamed curried rice with sugar snap peas
2. *Black bean & pumpkin soup; *Chicken & cheese quesadillas; served with sides of sour cream, chopped cilantro, salsa, and toasted pumpkin seeds to embellish both your soup and quesadillas as you would like!
3. *Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Pork Loin; *Wild Rice Pilaf; Roasted Lemon broccoli
Week of 3/7:
1. Wild greens with roasted chopped beets, goat cheese and choice of spicy peanut vinaigrette or balsamic vinaigrette; Braised Chicken Thighs over egg noodles with lemon pan au jus and onions;
2. “Salad Daze”: 1 quart of the following home made salads: rotisserie chicken salad with grapes, nuts, and scallions; lemon parmesan orzo pasta salad with veggies; Greek cucumber salad with tomato, red onion, and green pepper; fresh fruit salad
3. *Italian White Bean Soup with spring greens and sausage; *Stuffed Italian rolls with genoa salami, rosemary ham & warm mozzarella goodness- like a pizza rolled up, then sliced and served with marinara sauce for dipping!
1. *Mediterranean black bean cakes; *marinated pork souvlaki skewers (ready to grill or roast); tzatziki sauce; Cucumber Salad
2. *Baked Penne Pasta with sliced Italian sausage, zucchini & squash, in a marinara sauce topped with a mozzarella cheese crust; Caesar salad
3. Classic Spinach Salad with slivered red onion, almonds, bacon & goat cheese, apple cider vinaigrette; Small grain cous cous with garlic shrimp, asparagus, and tomatoes
FROZEN ENTREE WEEK:
1. Chicken & Broccoli Gratin with Cheddar-Panko Crust
2. BBQ Meatloaf
3. Moravian Chicken Pie
4. Tex Mex Taco Bake (like a taco pie!)
5. Mediterranean Turkey Meatballs in Marinara Sauce
The past menus are listed below, feel free to request!
Preset menu for the month of February:
Week of 2/1:
- Lemon & Rosemary Roast Chicken Breast (4 split breasts); Warm Cannelini Bean Salad w/tomatoes & shallots; *Parmesan Cream Spinach
- Angel Hair Pasta with *Italian Meatballs & Simple Tomato Marinara; Italian Green Beans; *Homemade Garlic Herb bread
- *Sausage & Broccoli Frittata Muffin Cups with Sharp Cheddar Cheese (one dozen); Organic Power Greens Salad; Quart of fresh fruit
Week of 2/8:
- Mardi Gras Andouille Sausage and Chicken Jambalaya; Butter Lettuce Salad with Candied Pecans; French Quarter Baguette; Petite Ramekin of Cajun Seafood Dip
- Pan Pork Chops (6-thin cut) with Nut-free Pesto Topping; Roasted Butternut Squash & Orzo; Blistered Grape Tomato Salad
- Seared Ahi Tuna Medallions (four (4) ounce pieces) with Sesame Seeds and a Soy Wasabi Sauce; Heirloom Medley Thai Purple Rice; Mixed Vegetable Stir Fry
Week of 2/15:
- One dish Chicken “Pappelini”- diced chicken breast with peas, artichokes & penne pasta tossed in sauce; Blue Moose Spinach Salad
- Mama’s Country Meatloaf; Steamed Broccoli with lemon butter on the side; Herb Smashed Skillet Potatoes; Tea Biscuits
- Tomato Herb Soup with Croutons; Classic Cobb Salad with Sauteed Shrimp
Week of 2/22:
- BBQ Chicken Pita Pizzas with Red Onion, Cilantro & Three cheese blend, drizzled with base of honey bbq sauce; Sliced Melon Platter; Arugula & Mixed greens Salad
- Rosemary Dijon Pork Tenderloin; Cheese Grits soufflé; Brussel Sprouts with Bacon & Shallots
- *White Chicken Chili served with Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream, Salsa & Tortilla Chips; Creamy Cornbread Squares
January 25th week:
Meal 1: *Italian White Bean Soup with Swiss Chard and Neese’s Sausage (2 quarts); Mixed Greens Salad with Cranberries, Goat Cheese Crumbles, Toasted Almonds and Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette; French baguette Crostini’s for Soup
Meal 2: Oven Crispy Chicken Thighs, *Mashed Potatoes with Cheddar & Bread Crumb Topping; Sugared Green Beans with Shallots, *Sweet Potato Biscuits (6)
Meal 3: *Juju’s Turkey Meatballs with Marinara Sauce; Parmesan Orzo Risotto, Lemon & Garlic Broccoli
Oven crispy chicken thighs are free range, bone in and skin on thighs, lightly tossed with flour seasoned with Adobo, oregano, s&p, and parmesan cheese. High temperature baking yields a crispy crust without any frying. Four chicken thighs total.
Juju’s turkey meatballs…I used to be a nonbeliever that I would ever enjoy a meatball made out of turkey. But this healthy version has all the flavor and tenderness without the calories. Seasoned with Italian herbs, finely minced onion & garlic, bread crumbs & a touch of milk, then shaped into approximately 16 meatballs. Baked then transferred to a serving dish with marinara sauce.
Parmesan Orzo Risotto is a creamy twist on traditional Arborio risotto and is a great different pasta dish. First the orzo is toasted in the pan in olive oil, then cooked in chicken stock until almost done. It is finished with parmesan and cream, salt and pepper.